A mid-18th century map of Natick before it was incorporated as a town in 1781.
This is a map of Natick in 1750, when most of the original “Praying Indians” had sold their land and departed.
Map of Natick in 1750
(In Natick Historical Society collections)
58 Eliot Street, Natick, MA 01760
Open Hours:Tuesdays: 10 A.M. - 6 P.M.First Saturday of each month:10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
207 Union Street, Natick, MA 01760(Mail to this address)
Open Wednesdays: 1 - 4 P.M., and by appointment
email@example.com (508) 655-0729